Carefree Comfort, Inc. Community Inc Involvement
At Carefree Comfort, Inc., we’ve built a successful business by helping our customers enjoy comfortable homes throughout the entire year. Not only do we care about keeping our customers happy, but we are also concerned about the health and well-being of our community. The people of the North Shore have supported our business since 1984, and as a way of showing our appreciation, we believe it’s important to give back to each and every one of our friends and neighbors. From food banks to local schools, here are some of the organizations we are proud to support.
How Carefree Comfort, Inc. Cares
- Food banks and local shelters – We collect and distribute care packages and food to local shelters and food pantries run by West Deerfield Township, St. James Catholic Church, Moraine Township and Shields Township.
- Youth sports organizations – Kids benefit from being involved in sports, but uniforms and equipment can be expensive. To help offset these costs, we are glad to sponsor Highwood Small Fry Basketball and the Highland Park Giants hockey team.
- Local community service organizations – We support several community service organizations, including Response, which offers support and counseling for adolescents; Save A Star, which supports drug awareness; and Kids in Deerfield Doing Outstanding Service, or the KIDDOS.
- Community Support – We also help sponsor the Scleroderma Foundation, the Walden Elementary PTO, the Community Partners for Affordable Housing and Comfort to the People. In addition, we support Glenkirk, which provides services for adults with intellectual disabilities.
- Memberships – Carefree Comfort, Inc. is proud to be a member of the Lake Forest/Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce, the Highland Park Chamber of Commerce and the Deerfield, Bannockburn and Riverwoods Chamber of Commerce.
At Carefree Comfort, Inc. we love our community and our customers!